The Dicodes 2395T is a powerful 23mm tube mod with minimalist lines and clean looks. The 2395T is telescopic with various sized extension tubes so you have options to use any of the three main sizes of battery on the market (18350 / 18500 / 18650).
The telescopic design of this device means no spring in the end cap which makes for the best possible battery connection and internal resistance — providing the option to use two batteries for a max power of 80W.
Please note there is no external USB port on this device for charging your battery. You will need to remove the battery to charge using an external battery charger.
- Stainless steel body with custom tactile button and laser engraved logo
- Telescopic design with no spring in the end cap for best possible battery contact and low voltage drop
- 60 watt (Battery: 1 x 18350 / 18500 / 18650 ) (Not included)
- 95 watt (Battery: 2 x 18350 / 18500 / 18650 ) (Not included)
- 23mm diameter end caps (designed to look nice with 22mm tanks also)
- Resistance range 0.05Ω to 5Ω Total
- 0.17Ω – 2.1Ω (in 60 watt power mode)
- 0.27Ω – 1.4Ω (in 95 watt power mode)
- OLED display
- Spring-loaded center pin
- Temperature controlled vaping mode with various wire-types
- 10 Power boost modes
- 10 Heater protection modes
- Optimized for Dicodes NiFe30 wire
- Reverse battery protection
- Versatile menu structure
- Individual user preferences selection
- 1 x Dicodes 2395T
- Short user guide
- Sample of Dicodes NiFe30 wire
- Supplied in a custom metal tin
- Width: 23mm end caps, 22mm main body
- Length: From 87mm to 184mm depending on battery configuration
As you'd expect from a single button device packed with so many features and adjustments, the menu system is quite complex and will take some time getting used to, but after a short amount of time, navigation and setting adjustments will become second nature. We urge you to take some time to read and understand the short manual packaged with the device, and we also recommend you download the comprehensive full manual for more detailed instructions and feature explanation.
Dicodes provide a two year warranty which covers manufacturing faults within the electronic component of the device only. Opening the device, other than the battery cap to change the battery, will void the warranty. The postal fee or shipping charge from the customer to Dicodes is not covered by the warranty in any case.