Dicodes Dani Extreme V3 is a high-end mod from Germany, successor of popular Dicodes Dani Extreme Mod, and with characteristically reliable electronics that also offers the temperature control option.
Please note there is no external USB port on this device for charging your battery. You will need to remove the battery to charge using an external battery charger.
- Stainless steel body with custom tactile button and laser engraved logo
- Variable watt 5-60W
- Battery S Size: 1 x 18350 Battery (Not included)
- Battery M Size: 1 x 18500 Battery (Not included)
- Battery L Size: 1 x 18650 Battery (Not included)
- OLED screen with adjustable brightness settings
- Scrolling single button menu
- Temperature control mode
- Power boost mode
- Heat protection mode
- Bypass mode (protected but unregulated)
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Adjustable battery cut off (2.5v-3v)
- Predefined temp control wire type settings (NiFe, Ni200, Ti, or customise your own)
- Resistance range in temp mode 0.05Ω – 5Ω
- Resistance range in wattage modes 0.2Ω – 3.5Ω (60W)
- 2 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- 1 x Dicodes Dani Extreme V3 device in the size of your choice
- Short user guide
- Sample of Dicodes NiFe wire
- Supplied in a custom metal tin
As you'd expect from a single button device packed with so many features and adjustments, the menu system is quite complex and will take some time getting used to, but after a short amount of time, navigation and setting adjustments will become second nature. We urge you to take some time to read and understand the short manual packaged with the device, and we also recommend you download the comprehensive full manual for more detailed instructions and feature explanation.
Dicodes provide a two year warranty which covers manufacturing faults within the electronic component of the device only. Opening the device, other than the battery cap to change the battery, will void the warranty. The postal fee or shipping charge from the customer to Dicodes is not covered by the warranty in any case.