Resistherm NiFe30 wire by Dicodes is their own in house special alloy manufactured as an alternative to Nickel wire. NiFe30 wire has a lower temperature coefficient than nickel and allows for slightly higher resistance coils for temperature mode. With this wire, you will see an obvious improvement in battery life, plus it's to easy to work and it retains It’s shape very well.
Warning: If you have Nickel allergy, do not use this wire as it contains nickel.
- Brand: Dicodes
- Material: Resistherm (NiFe30)
- Gauge: 29
- Type: Round
- Resistance: 1.67 Ω/ft.
- Temperature coefficient = 0.00320
- Length: 10m (33ft approx)
- RESISTHERM NiFe30 datasheet
- Made in Germany
- 1 x 10m spool of Resistherm NiFe30 29 Gauge by Dicodes
- In Temperature Control Mode, you must use spaced coils.
- 2,5 mm to 3,5 mm
- 0,3 Ohm to 0,8 Ohm
- If desired, when changing the cotton it is ok to make a dry burn. After one to two-dimensional cotton changes, the wire should also be changed.