The Sony / Murata VTC5A 18650 2500mAh 25A battery is simply the best all round battery for vaping. In particular the VTC5A battery stability, safety, longevity, and high Amps discharge ability are great for sub ohm vaping.
Note: Previously manufactured by Sony Energy - Murata purchased Sony's battery division in 2017. Newer production of cells are marked Murata and not SE (Sony Energy). Older cells will show SE printing. / For regulated devices the maximum recommended wattage is 92.5W For mechanical devices the lowest recommended resistance is 0.15ohm. This is calculated based on a continuous dischage of 25A and nominal voltage of 3.6V.
- Brand: Murata
- Model: US18650VTC5A
- Size: 18650
- Chemistry: NMC
- Nominal Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Discharge: 25A Max Continuous
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No, Unprotected
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.20mm x 64.86mm
- Weight: 45.3g
1 x Genuine VTC5A 18650 25A Flat Top 2500mAh Battery by Murata
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Please dispose of the batteries according to your state and/or country's laws.