The NEW Dani SBS18350Q is a compact, 60 Watt, temperature control mod that is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly in your hand. The menu offers (4) different operating modes, allowing the user to switch between variable watt, variable watt with heat protection (10 options), variable watt with power boost (10 options), Bypass mode (power limited by output current <20A), or the (very) accurate variable temperature mode (when using a temp-control wire type.) The firmware includes SS316L and a wide range of other wire coefficients.
The complete mod is made from brushed stainless steel. It features a large side-mounted OLED display and a single-button operation to easily scroll through the menu for selecting the desired program. It has the latest technology in the Dicodes line-up with wireless charging for the ultimate in convenience.
The Dani SBS 18350Qi is precision engineered in Germany for performance and safety, backed by a two-year warranty on the electronics*
“DICODES. There is no substitute, why settle for anything less!”
- 60 Watts
- Mates perfectly with atomizers up to 24 mm in diameter
- 0.05 – 5 ohm capable
- 0.5 OLED display
- Includes 18350 battery tube. Optional battery tubes (18500 / 18650) sold separately)
- Wireless charging (charger included in the delivery)
- Requires a single battery type 18350, 18500, 18650
- Spring-loaded 510 center pin made of copper beryllium
- Temperature-controlled vaping mode with various wire-types
- Optimized for Dicodes resistance wire RESISTHERM
- Reverse battery protection
- Versatile easy-to-navigate
- Individual user preferences selection
- Available in: Brushed Stainless Steel
- 2 years warranty
- Made in Germany
- Dicodes Dani SBS18350Qi
- Short user guide
- Wireless Charger
- Sample pack of Dicodes NiFe30 Wire
- Packaged in a custom metal box
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 1.93 inches
- Depth: .94 inches
- Weight: 99 grams (without battery)
As you'd expect from an advanced device packed with so many features and adjustments, the menu system is quite complex and will take some time getting used to, but after a short amount of time, navigation and setting adjustments will become second nature. We urge you to take some time to read and understand the short manual packaged with the device, and we also recommend you download the comprehensive full manual for more detailed instructions and feature explanation.
All Dicodes Mods include a 2-year warranty covering faults within the electronic components of the device. Opening the device, other than the battery cap/cover to change the battery will void the warranty. * Damage or corrosion to the electronic components of the device, caused by seepage of excessive e-liquid is not covered by the warranty.*The postal fee or shipping charge from the customer to Dicodes is not covered by the warranty in any case.