The MC2 Battery Charger by XTAR is a cost effective and efficient charger. The MC2 is essentially an MC1 charger with dual channels. The simple kit comes with the charger and a USB charge cable. Some notable features include its super compact and portable design. TC-CC-CV 3-stage charging method which slowly ramps up the charge rate, soft charges even nearly empty batteries, then uses CC/CV charging, and never hits batteries all-at-once.
- The XTAR MC2 is a lithium-ion battery charger with two charging bays.
- Compatible with the following battery types: 14500, 14650, 16340, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18500, 18650, 18700 and 22650 lithium-ion type batteries.
- For charging 3.6 V or 3.7 V lithium-ion batteries only.
- Three-modes ( TC.CC.CV ) charging system
- 0 V battery activation
- Reverse polarity and short circuit protection
- Under voltage disconnecting technology
- Micro USB port to supply power for the charger
- LED indicators for real time status indication
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 40℃
- IC Temperature Monitoring
- Input Voltage: 5 V dc @ 1000 mA
- Constant Charge Current: 500 mA or 250 mA
- Cut-off Voltage: 4.2 V
- 1 x XTAR MC2 Battery Charger
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card